Originally located 2219 13th street, constructed 1925 by A.M. Hensley for C.S. Mast, member of the original faculty at Texas Technological College. Purchased by L.O. “Pop” and Ercil “Mom” White in 1948. Active in youth work, the Whites were instrumental in founding the Baptist Student Union for Tech students. Acquired by First Baptist Church in 1978, and donated to the Lubbock Heritage Society for relocation. Moved to this site in October 1981.