Art deco style office building constructed in 1930 as the new Cotton Exchange Building. Designed by J.B. Davies & Co., Fort Worth, for J.D. Doughty and J.B. Kerby of Weatherford. Now the Carlock Building, it symbolizes the rapid growth of cotton production on the South Plains during the 1920s and the establishment of allied marketing and servicing organizations. Cotton merchandising firms, headed by Charles Paul Carlock and Watson Carlock, have been continuous occupants of the building since 1930. The Carlock Building is included on the National Register of Historic Places.