Planning an event, conference, convention, reunion or a wedding can be time consuming and overwhelming. But if you let the folks at Visit Lubbock
do all the legwork for you, then your event planning experience will be a breeze. They’ll communicate with event facilities and accommodations to collect special rates for your meeting in Lubbock and provide you with collateral material and on-site assistance to ensure your event runs smoothly and is profitable.
Sounds great? Hold your horses, because it gets even better! Many of Visit Lubbock’s services are free for groups that book a minimum of 10 room nights! That could be a total of 10 rooms for one night or five rooms over two nights, etc. Read on to see five ways hosting your meeting in Lubbock will save you time and money.
- Save time by not going through the hassle of calling each hotel in Lubbock about group rates. Instead, submit an online request for proposal, and relax as you wait for a comprehensive list of compiled bids from hotels and meeting facilities.
- Save money by accepting the free name badges Visit Lubbock provides for conferences. Depending on your event’s number of room nights, they offer everything from durable stick-on badges to Visit Lubbock lanyards.
- Save time (and money) by letting the Visit Lubbock team assemble the welcome bags for you. Each bag has a Lubbock Visitor’s Guide, Lubbock Restaurant, Shopping and Worship Guide, a Lubbock lapel pin and any additional items supplied by your organization.
- Save money by receiving complimentary gifts for your event VIPs, like bottles of West Texas wine and gift baskets.
- Save time by allowing Visit Lubbock to assist with your on-site registration. It’s true what they say: “many hands make light work.”
In addition to the services mentioned above, Visit Lubbock also offers welcome signs, tour itinerary planning assistance, press releases, bid presentations, attendance builders, marketing and other free perks. You can get the full picture by checking out this list of meeting services.
Take all the stress out of meeting and event planning while saving time and money when you take advantage of Visit Lubbock’s complimentary services. Get started by requesting a copy of the Visit Lubbock Meeting Planning Guide today.